it’s official! Jade has my memory.
Yesterday when Jeff picked her up from daycare she had a fresh new bite mark on her arm. The daycare is not allowed to tell you who does the biting. Biting is just a normal part of being a toddler and we don’t really worry about it.
Throughout the evening yesterday, I asked Jade 2-3 times who bit her. Well, she doesn’t really talk, so there was no way she was really going to answer me. I would call names of kids in her class and she would give me inconsistent answers. I just figured I would never know.
Then today when I went to pick her up, as soon as I got to the door, she saw me, called my name and RAN to the other side of the room where she quickly pointed to a little boy playing alone in the corner. THAT was the kid who bit her and she had been waiting all day to tell me.
As soon as she pointed I asked her if he bit her, and she nodded yes. Smart girl!
BTW- I realize that my last post was missing about half a paragraph. I tried to fix it and it still did not post, so I’m just leaving it as is.
In local news, our town in hosting a photography contest. My friend, BJ, won Best of Show and I am so proud of her!! I wish I had gotten my act together and entered some myself. Congrats, BJ!
My family has gotten some good laughs out of Nonni’s bday post. Nonni has updated the story about the camper. I am posting it below.(ok, I'm not posting it- Crazy email won’t open) I know my Granddad and my story is completely plausible!
Her story goes like this: This was their lake house and it was a trailer (she called it a trailer- i call it a camper) with a screened porch. Later Granddad added on a bedroom and something else. She said that you could sit on the toilet, wash your feet in the shower, and spit in the sink all at once. She also had great stories of ALL of the family gathering together for fun times at the lake. What the pictures show is the trailer being moved away after the remodel. I have to admit, that is SOME better.
AC, just remember- your birthday is in April and I have all this time to work on your birthday post. Since you are the one who nominated me as guardian of Gonga’s pictures, I say you are fair game for any pics I can find. OOOOHHHH, this is gonna be fun! Mark your calendars- April 28- a post to remember!
I also know that Todd’s house doesn’t link. Todd, please send me your MLS # and I will repost it. I have folks who want to see your house. Caro, I know you are excited!





1 comments:
I am a big girl and can take what ever you throw this way! Can't wait. I am one of the people that want to see the new house. But I am wondering if it is a hoax. You should know Todd by now. Remember the picture he brought to Eatonton of his house in St. Helen? I could have told you Jade is a very smart girl!!! lol ac
Post a Comment