CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

To Space, Back to Medieval Times, and Under the Sea

and DOG TIRED! (This is my co- worker, Shay, and it is NOT a staged picture. This is where I found her when I exited Ripley’s Believe it Not this evening. She had some students laying beside her and if there had been room, I would have joined in!)

 

IMG_0446

I ended up not blogging yesterday because we did not get back to the hotel hotel until after 11pm and then we had 40 students to get quiet and in bed.

 

Yesterday we visited Kennedy Space Center. I always think that I will not be interested in this place because I am not a Science geek, but then I get there and am totally into it. (Maybe I am a Science geek.)

 IMG_0133 IMG_0140 IMG_0167

Last night we had dinner at Medieval Times dinner theater. We had a great time and were on the Blue Knight’s team. The food was good and the show was great. I am not into this kind of show, but the kids LOVED it. I actually had to leave the show for a while because all of the strobe lights gave me a headache and made me nauseous. After the show, they played lots of good music and the kids got to have a dance.

Let’s see, how do I describe a dance full of “gifted” kids? Hmm, let’s just say it was fun. Yea, fun is a good word. You can imagine.

IMG_0170 IMG_0173 IMG_0175 IMG_0208 IMG_0219 IMG_0220

Today was a FULL day at Sea World. We rode lots of roller coasters and saw all of the shows. It was a great day. The weather has been beautiful.

IMG_0241 IMG_0255 IMG_0260 IMG_0293

We saw lots of cool animals. Penguins…Manatees…Walrus …polar bear…dolphins…and of course, SHAMU!

 IMG_0318 IMG_0323 IMG_0350

I know there are more pics of me than normal:

1) I have kids who are willing to take my picture. AT home, I am the only one who uses the camera.

2) I had to send Todd pics throughout the day because he was sending hate mail for not posting.

I also o know that the pics are HORRIBLE quality. I opted not to bring my good camera and brought the school’s camera. BAD IDEA! My good camera is worth every penny. I miss it!!!!!!

After a full day at Sea World, we attended a Luau at Sea World. It was SO good and entertaining. The food was excellent. I recommend this show.

IMG_0378 IMG_0386 IMG_0411 IMG_0415

AS if Sea World and a Luau weren't enough, we headed over to Ripley’s Believe it Or Not. This place is always fun, although I prefer Wonderworks any day.

IMG_0441 IMG_0445

Tomorrow it’s off to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Cirque Du SOleil, and THEN a bus ride home. We will arrive home at 3am on Sunday.

I will NOT blog tomorrow. No way!

I am most excited about Cirque Du Soleil. In my opinion, it’s the 2nd greatest thing to ever come out of Quebec. (The first being my SIL, Caro.) I have never seen this show at Disney World and I can’t wait.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures & stories from your trip! I wish I could have been there too.

Wow, so I'm before Celine Dion? Really? ;-)

Thank you for the very nice compliment. I'm so bless to have a great SIL like you.

I will also be going to see the Cirque du Soleil soon. Kooza will be in Portland in April. My Friend Kathy and I always go see them when they are in town.

I love the Blog I read it everyday!
Love Caro XXX