CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Live

This morning Jeff and I laughed so hard at Jade. We were watching Saturday Night Live (we DVR it because we can’t stay up that late) and they had a skit on the State of the Union Address. I don’t need to tell you how often Congress stands up and claps and then sits back down. Well, Jade started mocking them. She stood up and clapped…

 DSC_9459 

and sat down right on cue. (Her socks are disgustingly dirty- I swear I just mopped!) She did this over and over and over.

DSC_9458

 

Jade, Your Daddy and I will support you in anything you want to be, but PLEASE…don’t be another Nancy Pelosi!DSC_9456

This reminds me to not only pray for our leaders, but for our future leaders. They are somewhere in the world this morning in their PJs, just like Jade.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!!! lol ac