CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fashion Help, Please

2nd post today.

 

Oh Dear! Jenna went to school dressed in a cute heart shirt and black leggings with her heart boots. When she got home she wanted to change before heading to Justin’s. This was her choice.

DSC_9510

 

Look at this combo closely..if your eyes can stand it. Hideous! She changed, but only after I insisted! Sometimes she can create the cutest outfits and other times we get this…

 

DSC_9512

Jade took a 2.5 hour nap and is playing with her shopping cart now.

DSC_9511

Look closely at the above picture. There are actual snow flakes in the rain. Actually, it’s coming down pretty hard…just not sticking.

 

Oh how I wish Jeff would come home and have a taste for sushi! I made him his favorite “grape chili meatballs”, so he will probably be satisfied with that. I will have to have sushi another time. It’s ok, we will have a nice evening at home in the warmth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better stay home tonight, the snow is now sticking in Milledgeville! I love Jenna's outfit. She looks cool!! Jade looks like a sweetie pie! lol ac

Anonymous said...

You better stay home tonight, the snow is now sticking in Milledgeville! I love Jenna's outfit. She looks cool!! Jade looks like a sweetie pie! lol ac

Anonymous said...

Why does ac post twice?? Jenna's outfit is quite lovely! really