CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bryn

 

Today is Bryn’s 4th birthday! It honestly seems like only yesterday that Justin called and said that Robyn was hospitalized after her water broke. She was only 30 weeks and I was scared. Justin seemed calm, but I was NOT. (I don’t think he really was, either.) Bryn weighed 3lbs 60z (I think) and was simply a miracle. She never had any breathing assistance and was out of the hospital in 5 LONG weeks. The first time I held her she literally fit between by wrist and my elbow.

 

She had her party at the jump gym. Everyone had a lot of fun. I don’t have many pics of Jenna or Bryn because they stayed hidden in the jumpy houses too much.

DSC_9617 DSC_9593 DSC_9595 DSC_9598 DSC_9599 DSC_9607 DSC_9608 DSC_9609 DSC_9610 DSC_9611

Bryn is such a sweet girl. We love her very much!

 

Jeff and I went to Home Depot to get the needed items for the to do list. I always feel productive in the store and non productive when I get home with the stuff. Ugh!

 

At dinner tonight I made chic casserole, asparagus, and orange slices. I was feeding Jade and I KNEW that she would not like asparagus. She wasn’t really digging the chic either, but if I did the “airplane” feeding, she would eat. Well, apparently a terrorist from the land of asparagus boarded one of the “planes” and can I tell you that airport shut down FAST. It was funny- she closed her mouth, covered it with her hand, and ducked her head. She has “homeland security” under control when it comes to what is allowed past the borders of her lips.

 

Back to work and school tomorrow. Hoping for a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jan and Jeff for being such a huge part of Bryn's life. We love you all. Robyn