CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Morning

This will be the first of 2 posts for today.

When I first got up this morning I started my normal Saturday cleaning. Jeff and Seth (have I mentioned that Seth came in last night?) decided that we should host a gathering this evening. We texted those whose #s we have in our phone and we will see what happens. I am not hosting (as in not cooking or extra cleaning), but we hope to have a few people over.

Jade helped me with the regular cleaning. (I haven’t finished yet)

DSC_9630

I then had to head to town for some school related functions. I was asked to be the photographer for the District Spelling Bee. Mr.. Sanders has been putting this on for MANY years and I try to help when I can. For the 3rd year in a row a homeschooled kid won. (The same kid all 3 years!) The boy can spell.
DSC_9645





I don’t have any pictures, but last night we went to a gathering at Gloria’s home. She has a BEAUTIFUL home in harbor Club. It was so nice and so much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention the racial slur she uttered immediately prior to the jackass comment. TWM

Hope said...

It's ok Todd. I wasn't Jessica Boone's favorite either.

Anonymous said...

Good pic of Lelin!! Glad you did not take one of me!!! LOL
Kim