CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just a Quick WHISPER to Hold You Over

This blog post won’t be long. If not for hate mail that am sure to receive if I don’t post, I wouldn’t even be doing this much.

I am not feeling well. Saturday I was telling Jeff how I had been so healthy this winter. I had not even gotten the cold when the rest of the family got it. Then Sunday came and I began sneezing…then Monday brought on even more sneezing, then Tuesday the faucet of snot (yes, I said snot) began to flood and my voice began to get washed away with it. Today I have been as near to mute as can be. When you teach middle school this can be a problem!

I will whisper the rest of this blog post and then I’m going to bed. (It’s 6pm folks!)

Yesterday Jade went to daycare wearing sunglasses. Note: We leave when it’s still dark. She wore them the whole way- even into the building. This could be a sign of crazy days ahead.

Today I had an intercom buzz in my classroom. (How can a MUTE person answer the intercom???!!! You have to SCREAM on a good day for crying out loud!) I finally got a message that Jenna’s school had called and that she needed dry pants as she had fallen in mud on the playground. (2nd time this year mind you!) So, I arrange (in silence) for another teacher to come hold my class while I drive home and then to Jenna’s school.

I had several calls that I needed to make today. Oh well. I will try to get that on another day.

The good news is that our taxes are done and ready to be filed, work is going smoothly for all of us, the kids are healthy and happy, and the weekend is just 2 days away.

I would stay home tomorrow but my student teacher is teaching for the 1st time all day in my room. Since she will have to do the talking, I will be able to rest my voice and offer my support too.

Come back tomorrow for pictures of the girls. Don’t bother calling to see how I am…you wouldn’t be able to hear me as it stands now. Hope you all are well. Lynsoll gave me a new Bible and I’m gonna go lay down and read it for a while. (it’s a read in a year and I’m a month behind since she just gave it to me yday!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snot is a good thing. When it is trapped in your sinus cavities and can't get out, that would be a bad thing! So cheers to snot! Hope you are feeling better. LEt me know when Jenna comes this way for cheerleading or whatever class she may be taking. I like to go watch. LOL ac

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
I dreamed about you and Jeff yesterday. You guys were renewing your wedding vows in San diego, CA. It was in a nice little chapel and you were wearing the same wedding dress. I have no idea why I dreamed that but I thought you like to know ;-)

Talk to you soon!
Love Caro XXX

Anonymous said...

Today is
friday in Milledgeville, did yall skip a day?? Where are the Blogs for Thursday?? lol ac