CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday

It’s been a quiet couple of days here at the Mullis house. Nothing much to report. The girls are playing and everyone is well.

This afternoon Jenna was eating some frozen apricots (she loves them) while doing her homework. Watch as Jade BEGS for them and even gets sneaky in attempt to grab a bite…

 DSC_9509 DSC_9508 DSC_9507 DSC_9506 DSC_9505 DSC_9504

Yesterday we had Ryleigh and took her with us to basketball practice. At one point I heard a commotion in Jade’s room and went in to check. I found them playing day care and apparently, Ryleigh was the “adult” while Jenna and Jade played the babies.

DSC_9502DSC_9503

Anyone have exciting plans for Valentines? I had two good ideas for Jeff, but neither are going to pan out for this weekend.

Drats- I didn’t win the Dutch oven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, I know Jade was happy to have paci!! Thanks for the blog even if you are late. We will be in Hilton Head on Valentines. Have a good one...LOL ac

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll get a dutch oven for V-day!