CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Should be in Gymnastics?

Jenna, Ryleigh, and Ansley had cheerleading tonight. I drove them and let me tell you, 3 girls make a LOT of noise! I had 4 girls for a short while until Jeff took Jade.

Jenna is improving every week at cheerleading, but I can still see a fear when it comes to putting a lot of power behind her flips. She is enjoying it, it’s good for her, and that is all that matters.

While we were gone Jade was apparently home practicing some gymnastics of her own. See this video. (Yes, she has matching PJs- her daddy dressed her….Notice the man pictured on the TV- BEAUTIFUL!)

I hear tale that Aunt Carol made cake balls this week. She made strawberry with strawberry icing. She said the Almond Bark was gross and that the reason it is called “bark” is because it’s for dogs. She ended up using chocolate like I did.

AMS has agreed to teach me the new quilt pattern this weekend. This quilt will be for Jenna. I have to get my fabric cut. Hope I can get that done tomorrow night. Since I have blogged that this will happen on Saturday- it MUST happen. (Got that AMS?) I am ready to get started.

1 comments:

nonni said...

Jenna has come a long way with her round off. that was super!! Jade is a true ham!! love my girls, nonni