This is the second post of today. I wanted the earlier post to stand alone since I knew that this post would be full of random stuff.
Sunday night after I went shopping for the kids’ Christmas gifts I needed to try a few things on Jenna. Just to be sure that she couldn’t see, I used the scarf that Mama bought me in Prague this summer. Cute, huh?
Last night Jeff and I drove Ry and Jenna to soccer….all. the. way. to. milledgeville. only to find that there was NO practice. Thanks for the message, coach! Grrr!
When Ry got here for soccer Jenna came out of her room and look at what they BOTH were wearing. How bout that! Sometimes they plan these things, but not this time. I don’t even think that they knew they had these same shirts.
Today we started the day with Jenna’s X-rays at the hospital. I got to the business office only to discover that we owe $475 dollars for these X-Rays! I would have skipped them if we hadn’t already been fighting this sickness for SO MANY MONTHS! I needed answers to be able to make the best decisions for her. The radiologist said that she does not have reflux, but does have asthmatic bronchitis. She does NOT have pneumonia- yeah! We will wait for the doctor to call. I am thankful that the diagnosis is temporary, but I’m ready her to be healthy again!
After the hospital appointment Jenna and I went by the Pumpkin Patch at the church where Jade goes to daycare. Bryn and her class was on a field trip there. After we saw Bryn we went to see if Jade’s class was ready to go to the Pumpkin Patch and they were. I keep a digital camera in Jade’s diaper bag, so I was able to snap a few pics.
I Love when they are all in the buggy. They go for at least 2 rides every day. They go around the block and on cold or rainy days they go in the gym and ride.
Miss Helga is Jade’s FAVORITE teacher. She is German and is very sweet to the babies! (I do not dress Jade in old shirts for school- This is what they wear when they eat.)
Jade is VERY happy at her school.
This picture makes me laugh. Jade did not have a hood so we made one. It didn’t stay on, but we tried.
Headed to church tonight for Bible study.





3 comments:
Love all the pictures. Jade is so happy!! Jenna and Riley have the best time together!! Love the quilt, I don't see what you are not happy about. LOL Aunt carol
I see miss priss has her pacifier!! I am so glad you are letting her be a baby. It won't hurt her for a while longer...
Love the pix of Miss Helga and Jade-I don't know who loves who the most with those two. Loving my Nonni blanket, c
Post a Comment