CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Follow Up

 

Todd texted to tell me that I can not be vague in my blog posts any longer. He wanted to know who got run over by their tractor, who has a new girlfriend..etc. Well, he needs to move back to Pea Ridge if he wants to know all that.

 

If you tell Jade to do a handstand, this is what she does. (Similar  to what she does if you say, “Let me smell your diaper”…but that’s another story.)

 DSC_5329 DSC_5330

Our friend Juan, who also happens to be our waiter at the Mexican Restaurant, came by this evening. Jeff helped him with some things on his new car. His wife, Jasmine, and new baby, Jailey, came in and stayed with the girls and I. I would have asked them to stay for dinner, but I made a Mexican dish. Something just seemed wrong about serving Mexican food to our favorite Mexican waiter.

DSC_5331 

Jenna busted out the frozen strawberries to make a slushier. She is milking this fever thing big time.

DSC_5334

Jade got in on the strawberry treat, too. Aunt Carol came by to see the girls. She rarely comes to our house, but I am glad that she did.

DSC_5335 DSC_5336 DSC_5338

Gotta love these pictures. Nothing says redneck like a shotgun in the back of your family pictures. (ok, so it’s a BB gun, but still.)

DSC_5341 DSC_5342 DSC_5343

DSC_5345

This was a good weekend (except for the UGA score!) and I am sad to see it end. Hopefully Jenna will feel better and be able to go to school tomorrow.

Hope- I checked the comment thing. I was able to leave a comment for myself, so I guess the problem is with you. For once, I wasn’t the problem!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is Monday morning and I am wanting a cake ball to go with my coffee. They are so good, and really satisfy your sweat tooth. I sure enjoyed the visit. Jade even gave me a kiss when I left. Hope Jenna is feeling better today. What's up with all the J"s? Did you notice your friends and their baby all have names that start with a J. I was the only person in the house that did not have a name that started with a J.. LOL Aunt Carol