Jade tried on a wig for fun.
She was not convinced that this was fun.
Bryn came over this morning while her daddy went deer hunting. Jeff and Seth went, too, but neither of them can sit still long enough to have much luck.
I had to make a Wal Mart run when I realized that we had 1 diaper left in the house. I have NEVER done that before. I thought we had at least 1 more case upstairs. While I was gone Jeff and Seth were to make elk burgers (gag!) and pimento cheese fries. I made the cheese before I left and knew that they had the grease hot.
When I got back I was starving- guess what- they did not save me ONE SINGLE fry. I was MAD and I let them know it. Bet they don’t do that again.
I looked out the window and found this….
I mean really, is there any regard to the asthma, cronic bronchitis, chest x-rays, etc that Jenna (and RYleigh) are struggling with? For heaven’s sake- it’s raining and 40 degrees!!! Who approved this? Probably the same person who couldn’t think to save their wife a fry. I quickly put this party to an end…only to come upon this party…. For heaven’s sake- it’s raining and 40 degrees!!!
Not sure when the last time was that I saw 2 grown men in a hot tub together.
Wait..it gets better. They decided that jumping in the pool would be a cool blog entry….
Jeff’s jaw looks locked from the cold
Is this not the whitest human you have ever seen?
A grown man holding his nose….
Brrrrr……
Men’s foolishness HAD to have been on God’s mind when he created women!! I just KNOW it!





2 comments:
I can't wait to get to heaven and ask God what he was thinking when he created men!?! :) They are defective!!!
It's a good thing you have something posted. I was gettting mad everyday looking and finding zip!! Love all the pictures. LOL aunt carol
Post a Comment