CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Enjoying a Fall Day

These pictures are from yesterday, but I didn’t have a chance to post them because of soccer and a call from a doctor that sent a train of destruction through our home. (more on that later- no panicking)

 

DSC_5657

When I pulled up at daycare Jade and her class were in the buggy taking a stroll. I had to wait in the car a while so that I could finish the phone call with the doctor. I had my camera handy, so I snapped a few from the car and then got out and took some more.

DSC_5658

This is Noelly. Jade’s teacher, Adrianna, has 4 daughters and is pregnant with her 5th baby. Noelly is the baby. She is about 9 months old and is in the class below Jade. Whenever there is an opening she joins her mom’s class.

DSC_5660 DSC_5650 DSC_5652 DSC_5653 DSC_5654 DSC_5655

Jade is always happy at daycare. Today her class went trick or treating around town and had a party in the class. I would post pictures, but Nonni has not sent them to me. She wore her clown costume. I MIGHT dress her up tomorrow for the festival in town.

0 comments: