Today was Homecoming at my grandparents’ church. This is an old community church which was founded in the 1830s. Many, many of my descendants have been members of this church. The 4th Sunday in October always brings about Homecoming. I always try to attend. It’s neat to see all of the families there together. Unless I overlooked someone, I only know of one couple in the church who is not a descendent of another family in the church.
Can I tell you how MANY Easter Egg Hunts I have attended and taken my girls to on these grounds.
There would be a similar number of Bible Schools that we have attended.
I have attended a few weddings and funerals in the sanctuary. They have had the same pastor (he pastors 4 churches and they rotate Sundays) for 25ish years. The guy who pastored there before is the pastor at my church now.
What would homecoming be without “dinner on the grounds”?
Look at Jenna's pretty hair. Robyn fixed it for her. You know Jenna is not a hair bow girl, much less a braid girl, but Robyn pointed out to her that if you are going to be a cheerleader you have to wear your hair tight. I guess Jenna went for that after seeing yesterday’s cheer competition. I LOVE her hair like this.





1 comments:
I love Jenna's hair. Did you forget about DIY shampoo?
Post a Comment