Gonna join up with DIY day at A Soft Place to Land later today.
It’s our week to drive to soccer, so it’s gonna be a crazy week.
I found this recipe and I will be making it soon. I’m thinking this will be my Christmas gifts for teachers, etc. (No one steal my idea-unless we don’t give to the same people…then have at it!)
Ingredients:
¾ cup powdered nondairy creamer
½ cup nonfat dry milk powder
½ cup of milk chocolate chips
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup packed brown sugar
3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 teas.salt
Instructions:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
Place in 1 pint jar with tight fitting lid.
Lightly pack down.
Make some pretty gift tags that say...
Yummy Hot Chocolate
6 cups of boiling water (1.5 cups for 2 servings)
Place cocoa mix in medium saucepan. (1/4 of mix for 2 servings)
Add water, stir until mix and chocolate chips are melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Add mini marshmallows for more yumminess!





2 comments:
Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing!
What a great gift to make!
Thanks for sharing!
Kate
Post a Comment