Updated: Plan B was the one I chose (Chinese); Plan A would have been Mexican.
Jenna stayed home today. She had a fever and aches. She seems better now and should go to school tomorrow.
Jeff will be out of town for a couple of days this week. I have to make some calls to make sure I have someone to take Jen to school tomorrow.
UPS stopped by our house tonight and brought this….
inside the box was this…..
Jade’s costume is really cute on her. Jenna’s is EXACTLY what she wanted. I had to be convinced to buy this one and I’m not sure it was the right decision. It is an exact replica of an outfit that Madonna wore in the mid 80s. She loves it…and I will get over it..this time.
Jenna has completed all of her make up work and homework and is ready for school tomorrow…now if we can only find a ride.





1 comments:
Sounds like Jenna has the same mess Hope had until she was in 6th grade. Never did figure out what it was, inhalers, medicine, cough syrup, etc. every day. Just finally outgrew it. Love Jenna's costume. Can't wait to see her in it. Having a hayride this year?
Post a Comment