CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Kole

This morning our family went to Eatonton to the Briarpatch Festival. I have to say I was VERY impressed with the crafts and artists at this festival. We had a great time.

After lunch and a nap, I took Jade to her friend, Kole’s birthday party. He was turning 3 and the invite asked for all to come dressed in rock star attire. Jade looked so cute in rock star outfit.

 

 DSC_3798 DSC_3800

You can’t tell, but she had glitter in her hair.

DSC_3801

and here’s bossy again.

DSC_3805 DSC_3807

Here is the birthday boy

DSC_3808 DSC_3814

They played a little soccer

DSC_3817

and opened presents

 DSC_3819

Kole’s dad gave him a skateboard. Jade got it immediately and took off. Everyone laughed.

DSC_3821 DSC_3823

Kole also got this basketball goal. Jade picked it up and moved it across the yard. When she got it where she wanted it, she went a got a big rock and put it on the base. (See it?) Now, how did she know to do that?!

 DSC_3825DSC_3826

Kole also got a cowboy hat. Now that I look back at the pictures, I think Jade played with the gifts more than Kole!

We had a nice time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious, love every picture, thanks...ac