Guess who is coming for Thanksgiving!
These three……
Plus Caro’s parents, Monique and Jean Guy.
The only pictures I have of them are from the wedding. All of those pictures are on another computer.
Speaking of that wedding….imagine if I had been blogging during that time?! Ha! Some things are better left to memory only. What fun! (and adventure for Anthony)
Back to Thanksgiving..We are SO happy that they are coming. Todd won’t be able to come, but at least the rest can come.
I am hoping that Jeff’s family will be able to join us, too. The last two years we have been in Hilton Head for Thanksgiving. This will be Jade’s first year at home.
I’ve just thought of a FUN memory…Remember when Todd and Caro surprised everyone by coming to GA for Christmas? Best surprise EVER. Only Jeff and I knew about it and it was SO fun! I think it was 2006. Right? Caro is the video of that digital? Send it to me and I’ll blog it. Remember Mama just basically ignored the fact that you were standing there and started greeting Jenna?! LOL.





0 comments:
Post a Comment