CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Favorite Song!

In my Emmaus vacation, I forgot to blog about Jenna's report card. She brought home all As (high As at that), and we were SO very proud. She is carrying around an All A certificate in her notebook and she enjoyed ice cream for a week from her teacher. She says there were just a few in her class to get such good grades. Third grade is a challenge, and I can see why it is diffucult for many kids. I am SO Thankful Jenna is so smart. She makes me proud.

When Jeff brought the girls to pick me up from Emmaus on Sunday, Jade saw me on the stage and she called, "Mama!" I waved at her and when I came off stage I had to return to my seat in the front. She fully expected me to come and sit with her. She cried when I did not and Jeff had to leave the chapel with her.
When it was over, she ran to me and she loved and loved me. She started singing, "I Wuv My Mama" over and over. Now when I ask her to sing my favorite song, that's what she sings. I MUST video it this weekend.

We have a BUSY weekend. Tonight Jenna has a birthday party at the movie theater. We had to turn down an invitation to another mother/ daughter party. Tomorrow Jenna and I will go early and work the food drive. Jenna has been wanting to go and work this for a while, but it has never worked out. Tomorrow evening she has a Girl Scout Halloween party to attend. Sunday is Homecoming at the Macs church and I have a family photo shoot in the afternoon. I do plan to sneak in some sleep and a shrimp rice casserole at some point.

0 comments: