CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brooks Family

My friend Jennifer and her family came by today to have some pics made. She brought her mom along and we got some sweet pictures. Here are just a few that I think are cute.

DSC_3520

Conner is 3 and he was not excited about pictures. In fact, any smiles you see are the direct result of a bribe for Reeses. (That I FORGOT to give the child. Oops!)

 DSC_3523

Jenna Claire is 8 and she is such a pretty young lady. She did exactly what we asked no matter how uncomfortable she was. What a trooper!

 DSC_3487 DSC_3490 DSC_3502 DSC_3503 DSC_3507 DSC_3509 DSC_3512 DSC_3672 DSC_3524 DSC_3529 DSC_3534 DSC_3539 DSC_3547 DSC_3550 DSC_3552 DSC_3553 DSC_3560 DSC_3564 DSC_3569 DSC_3570 DSC_3574 DSC_3579 DSC_3587 DSC_3593 DSC_3595 DSC_3596 DSC_3599 DSC_3607 DSC_3610 DSC_3612 DSC_3617 DSC_3619 DSC_3625 DSC_3638 DSC_3648 DSC_3654 DSC_3657 DSC_3664 DSC_3668

I had a great time with this sweet family.  I hope that they like the pictures. I will get a disc over to them tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Jan! I can't wait to see the disc. Thank you so much for a fun afternoon!