CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

HayRide 2010


What a FUN time we had last night at the annual hayride. The families sent their candy over a few days early and I prepared it into bowls and bags for each station. This is what our dining room has looked like this week.
Do you have ANY idea how tempting this is?!

No wonder poor Jade caved to the pressure.

Ok, so I had my fair share too!

Wow, that's a LOT of sugar!


and for the last station: TOOTHBRUSHES! Yea, I think the kids will need them after all this.

You have seen Jenna's costume a couple of times by now, but let me introduce you to our newest family member...

Strawberry Shortcake (Bop Bop)

Is this not the cutest thing?!



Around 6pm people started to gather at the "Old Barn" in preparation for the big ride.
Is this the prettiest witch you have ever seen?

That's a LOAD!


Most parents could not fit onto the big trailer, so I pulled a small trailer and Justin pulled another load.

Walker, I just love him!

and then  it was ON....



I would run down to each station and pass out the candy (to make sure it was somewhat evenly distributed.)

That's a MOB of kids running right at me. They almost knocked me over several times.

The adults just watched from afar. I wish I had a better picture of Julie. She made her own Tinkerbell costume. Impressed MUCH!


Every picture I have of MJ is a blur. He was on a MISSION for candy!





See, told you he was on a mission...


Imagine, I was the target for all this energy.


can you say EXCITED?!

That purple blur- that's me...and I survived!

We had a wonderful time. I think I counted 88 people. We are blessed with such good friends. We now have a HUGE bowl of candy that the girls collected. Many thanks to Pop for putting this together. Thanks to Nonni for taking care of Jade. A special thanks to all of the families who joined us. I hope you had as much fun as we did. We will do it again next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun!

Caro

Anonymous said...

wHERE is Jenna?? Yall are having such fun, making lots of family memories, and that is what it's all about!!! love, ac