CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Jade and Class Trick or Treat


Each year Jade's daycare goes Trick or Treating. I have never been able to go because 1) I work and 2) She has been too small to warrant taking off work. This year, I had planning during her Tor T time, so I went with them for part of the way.
Jeff took our wagon for them to use. Jade and Lilly Grace shared the wagon. Her teachers said she ate candy the WHOLE way. No surprise there.

Miley rode in the wagon behind Jade.

When we got back to the daycare, the kids were all SO tired. Can you say WHINE!

Madison is so pretty. 
Kadyn did  not want to put her loot down. Isn't she adorable?

Lilly Grace is such a sweetie. She sat in my lap for a long time.

This is Jade's friend Jo-Jo.

She was telling him to look at her mama. Bossy, eh!



Miley has a little boss in her, too.



It was then time to move to the gym for some play before pizza and lunch. They were all ready for a nap!

I am so thankful for such a wonderful daycare. They love Jade and the other kids so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jade's costume. Victoria wont wear hers. "Off Maman off"

Love Caro