Sunday evenings can get hairy at our house. This is when we clean (tidy) the house, have dinner, take baths, plan clothes/ outfits for the week, plan lunches, pack diaper bags, etc.
Jeff is cleaning the cars tonight so I had Sunday evening on my own. Jenna’s room was a DISASTER so I decided to start there. It didn’t take too long.
The house is tidied except for vacuuming which I will do after dinner and folding the last load of laundry which is still drying.
I took a few pictures tonight as we went through the evening.
Not sure why Jade was crying, but she was mad!
Headed into Jenna’s clean room to find her with her books neatly in a semi circle preparing to play school….
Jade arrives and decides that the books should be stacked….
like this…..
Jenna watched patiently……
until Jade brings the books back…..
and then BACK to the shelf…..
like this…..
or maybe the books look best by the guitar….
like this….
or let’s toss them into the center…..
and spread them out…
or stack them into a pile…
or just say, FORGET IT, and go play Hannah Montana dollhouse.
Poor Jenna never did get to play school.
Worked on my quilt today. Made the sandwich (not to eat), basted it, quilted the inside border and the edge of a border, started the inside blocks and my walking foot started going backwards….wonder what that means. I just quit at that point.
It’s our week to drive to soccer and cheerleading. Lucky us they cancelled practice on Wednesday.
Started Jade on Almond milk. Seems to be working.
GOnna be a good week!
come back tomorrow for homemade (you don’t even have to make it really) fabric softener. DIY day has moved to Tuesdays so I will post my DIYs on Mondays. I’m running out of DIY ideas so if you have some, shoot them my way. I will credit you.
Aunt Carol, when you leave a comment, sign your name so I know it’s you. Sometimes I get confused by all the anonymous comments. You win the award for most comments. (Nonni and Hope are close seconds.) Too bad there’s not a prize.
Made 2 roasts this weekend. One for dinner tonight and one for another night. Twas crock pot city here this weekend. Probably gonna need as many meals as possible with having to run the carpool this weekend.





4 comments:
Suggestions for DIY - shampoo or conditioner (I spend TONS of $$ on these items)
What do you eat when you make roast?
How about some do it yourself shower gel? I spend lots of money at Bath and Body works on shower gel and lotion. Think Jenna is headed for a career in education?
I did get a prize--laundry detergent and dish washer detergent:). love you, c
I was not the one that asked about the detergent. I will start leaving my name. Love the pictures. Jade is into everything and Jenna is being such a sweet, sweet big sister. LOL Aunt Carol
Post a Comment