CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jade, Soccer, and a Love Letter

Here are a few pics of Jade doing her breathing treatment last night. She HATED it at first, but has gotten better today.

 DSC_4924 DSC_4925 DSC_4926

Tonight was Jenna’s first soccer game. She played hard!

DSC_4931 DSC_4932 DSC_4933 DSC_4934 DSC_4935 DSC_4936 DSC_4939 DSC_4941 DSC_4942 DSC_4943 DSC_4948 DSC_4956 DSC_4958 DSC_4960 DSC_4961 DSC_4962 DSC_4964 DSC_4965 DSC_4968

DSC_4969

Jade is feeling MUCH better. Jenna is really enjoying cheerleading but is still not sold on soccer.

Took up a note at school today- it’s worth blogging about… I am typing it EXACTLY how I found it with the exception of the student’s name.

If i call you you aint gone answer

John Doe

yes um am

I guess that’s motivation enough to keep going to work and teach more grammar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures. Tell Jenna to keep up the soccer, I saw one picture where she was right on the ball. She will be very good at that sport. Looks like baby sister Jade will make a great cheerleader! So glad Jade is feeling better. LOL