CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look out- Mama’s gotta brag:

DSC_4896 DSC_4895

Friday at  Jenna’s new school the counselors started their Character Ed Awards. I am not completely sure how this program works, but here is what I know so far:

Each week there is a “character trait” that they learn about. At the end of the week each teacher submits the name of 1 student who best displays this characteristic.

The name of that student is announced on the intercom on Friday morning and those students get a special certificate.

This past week’s trait was “Listening”. Jenna won “The Best Listener” for her class.

Yeah Jenna!

I am not surprised as she has ALWAYS been a good student. (she doesn’t listen Quite as well at home.)

I asked her what they learned about being a good listener and she couldn’t tell me anything. I guess she wasn’t listening when they discussed that. Ha!

Great Job, Jenna. We Love You and are PROUD of you!

1 comments:

Hope said...

Congrats Jenna!