I am a member of a new club. It’s a strippers club. Fear not- it’s a fully clothed club. I don’t know why it’s called this, but it’s a “standard industry” term for a quilting party.
Gloria, AMS, and I went last night and cut our fabric for today’s quilt class. I took Linus in hopes that I could “tie up some loose ends” (literally), but it took 3 hours to cut the fabric for this quilt! I think it took half as long to cut as it did to sew the whole thing together.
(Jade is taking off her diaper as I speak…Jeff is trying to dress her for the game. Too funny!)
Needless to say Linus got NO attention. Stay tuned for a post on today’s quilt class.
AMS and Gloria debate heavily the proper (or incorrect as it turned out) way to cut the fabric.
Here’s a couple of pics of Jade helping Jen with homework.





1 comments:
Here's a comment - can't think of anything witty to say though!
I'm glad you caught up on your blogging though!
Post a Comment