I took the card out of Jeff’s camera and found a few pics that are blog worthy. Here are a few from his class reunion last weekend. The first few are from lunch the day of the reunion. Shawn and his dad, Mr. Barsness, joined us for lunch on the patio.
(Couldn’t get this next pic to rotate- it’s Mrs. Barsness)
This is Jeff’s classmates who attended the reunion. That’s a lot of folks!
The next pics are from the UGA party yesterday. Our local movie theater shows all televised games (which will be fewer and fewer if we don’t start playing better) on the big screen. We brought some food and ate in the parking lot and then ate more inside. They actually have a fairly decent menu in the theater.
AMS says, “Go Dawgs!”
Hope and Derrick drove from Macon to attend. Derrick is a HUGE UGA fan. HE grew up in Athens. We all went to his first UGA football game a couple seasons ago.
Seth is here and he livens everything up. AFter the game several people came back here and we grilled hamburgers. The party was over by 10pm and it was lots of fun! I’m thinking we will watch more games at the theater. Next weekend we will be in Athens for the UGA v USC game. We will be staying with Uncle JOe and AUnt Carol in their RV. Now that should be LOADS of fun. COme back for stories of how that goes. This is the only week that I don’t root for the Gamecocks. It’s all Dawgs for me this week. (even though UGA is the armpit of the SEC right now being the ONLY SEC team to lose this weekend. Yes, I know Ole Miss hasn’t played yet, but still… and I know that UGA had a #9 ranked team to play, but still…..Let’s hope they beat USC next weekend.) COngrats to the other SEC teams who played so well this week.
HEaded to clean out my car. I’m hoping I don’t find a small animal in the mess that has accumulated in the backseat!





0 comments:
Post a Comment