CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just When you Thought We Were Flooding….

God’s sends His promise that He won’t flood the Earth again.

DSC_4894

After at least a full foot (yes, 12 inches + according to local rain gauges) over the last 4 days we thought for sure we were flooding…

DSC_4888

This was the scene from our front porch tonight. (it’s still there are I type- these pics are FRESH!)

DSC_4891

The pics don’t do it justice. People are actually pulling over to check this bad boy out. Our phone is ringing off the hook with people wanting to make sure we see this.

DSC_4892

It framed Daddy Mac’s and MAma- Mac’s house perfectly. This is only the 2nd complete rainbow I have ever seen. The other was last year over I-20 heading to a Carolina football game.

 

(updating the post about Jen’s award with pics- check it out)

To my family- start commenting on my blog or else!

To the rest of you: thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave a comment or feel free to just browse around. Glad you are here.

3 comments:

nonni said...

Did you see both rainbows? When I called you I could see two! I do love your blog and I check it out every day!!. Poor Macs--we sure overstayed our welcome this afternoon due to the flood:) love you, c

Hope said...

Great pics! We swimming over here ourselves!

Anonymous said...

I read it every day, and get mad if you have not posted when i open it. Love the pictures of the babies. Jade needs to grow some hair.. Tell Jenna Congrats!! You can tell she always listens, she doesn't miss a thing. Keep bloging. I send comments all the time but don't think you get them. DRATS!!!!