CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sophie and Victoria- Update

 

I am so excited that I got some new pics of my favorite nieces. I think that you will agree with me when I say that they are too cute!

Sophie and Caro on Caroline’s birthday. I want some of that cake!

vs10

 VS

Looks like Victoria took a trip with her grandparents to the coast. Other than the cold, it looks beautiful!

VS2

I know that Todd and Caro have sure appreciated Monique and Jean Guy being around.

vs3

I don’t know if this is in their backyard or somewhere else, but all that snow makes me thankful to live in Georgia. Caro sends lots of details with the pictures, but they are in French and I am too lazy to translate.

vs4

 

 vs5 

From the date and background, I can determine this is Sophie with her grandparents on her birthday. So proud!

 vs8

A family of four!

 vs9

What I wouldn’t do for a plane ticket to Oregon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of a beautiful loving family!! love ac