CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Student of the Month

I think I already blogged that Jenna was named Student of the Month for February. Jeff and I were proud of her. On Thursday, the principal hosted a luncheon for the SOMs and parents were invited.

Each SOM has their picture posted in the front trophy case for the month. Poor Jenna had her pic made in the height of her rash. Look how rosy her cheeks were. Thankfully, the rash is mostly gone.

phone 004

I had not seen all of the pics of Jeff and Jenna from his Watch DOGS day. They had a TON of pics of Jeff on the wall.

phone 005phone 006phone 008phone 009

We headed to the “Multi-purpose” room for the luncheon.

phone 010

Jenna’s friend Kelsi was also SOM. Way to go, Kelsi!

phone 011

Another one of Jenna’s friends, Carysta, was SOM. I enjoyed having lunch with her and her mom.

phone 012

KElsi and her dad chowed on some pizza.

phone 013

Mr. Braziel congratulated the group and said a few kind words.

phone 014

Each kid got a b/w certificate to take home for now. They have a full color one outside the classroom door that they will get at the end of the month.

phone 015

We are so very proud of Jenna and all of her friends  for being such awesome students!

phone 003

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!