Jenna got to break in her new skates that Uncle Todd and Aunt Caro gave her for Christmas. She has practiced in the garage quite a bit, but the roller rink floor is different.
She used her skills that MeMe taught her and she skated away.
As with everyone, we gave Mary Grace a cute monogrammed pillowcase. These things have become a hit. All the girls have caught on that this is what Jenna is giving everyone. One girl even put in a request for her colors. Ha!
Jenna REALLY enjoyed skating and was SO proud that she only fell once. I did not stay at the rink for the whole party. I ran a couple of quick errands and saw some lovely people. Many thanks to the kind gentleman and his wife that I met at Belk. They saw fit to give me $20 as a random act of kindness. How cool is that! I had a leftover gift card with $8 left on it so I got some on sale jeans. I used some of my $20 gift on a Ryal's cookie to help bribe Jade to poop on the potty, toilet paper, and have some left in my wallet. Jade is fully potty trained except for the poop thing. She REFUSES. I told her she could have a BIG cookie if she pottied. I got her one from Ryals, put it in a zip-lock, and hung it on the fridge. I saw her standing on her stool admiring it a minute ago. We shall see if it works.
We brought Brooklyn home with us to spend the night with Jenna. They are playing in her room now.





2 comments:
Victoria is the opposit. She does #2 in the potty all the time since x-mas but titi in the potty is very random. I have not really put in the efforts to train her yet. I really should...
Caro xxx
Too funny!!!! She will do it when she gets good and ready...
Post a Comment