I have a few favorite YouTube videos. First are two that I posted. (Technically, I only posted them on Blogger, not YouTube.)
This one is of Jenna's sleepover. This was the first few minutes when less than half of the kids had arrived. It only got worse. What a nightmare!
Next is also from Jenna's sleepover. The girls had a LOT of fun playing Just Dance on the Wii. Jeff joined in the fun on the M.C. Hammer Dance. You must NEVER tell Jeff I posted this. It's TOO funny! He was so into this dance. (Ok, ignore that last part. This video is only of the girls. The one of Jeff is on my phone and I didn't have time to move it. Just imagine Jeff doing this.)
Last is a serious video called Cardboard Testimony. It's like 8 min long, but it's worth it. There are several versions of this on YouTube. Check them out if you like.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment