Every so often, I find it necessary to clean off my phone photo album. Here is what I found on this clean out:
Last weekend Jade took a LONG nap and spent another 30 minutes like this. How sweet!
Remember on Jenna's birthday when JEff went to school with Jenna as part of the Watch DOGS program? Here is the picture that the counselor sent home from that day. This picture will hang in the school commons area for the rest of the year. I love how big their smiles are. (I realize someone probably made them laugh, but I like to pretend that they are that happy because they love each other so. )
Here is a new picture of Victoria. Sweet girl is in her last days as an only child. Grandma Monique is pulling her in a homemade sled. Baby Sophie should arrive sometime in the next two weeks. I know Caro is ready!
And here is a Facebook post that one of my students posted about me. She is one of the students who I helped with the laundry detergent Science project. They competed on Friday and found out today that they won 3rd place. So proud! They also found out that my detergent worked a tad bit better than the store bought.
and that's that.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Love that picture of Victoria being pulled around in the box with a ballon in her hand. She might be getting spoiled?? Not, Loved is a better word for it.
Congrats on your detergent!! Loved all pictures!!! ac
Post a Comment