This one makes me laugh! I don't really have a talent. I have a few things that I enjoy doing, but I would NOT call them a talent.
Ok, so I do have one talent- I can smell really well. Yes, I said SMELL. If there is a scent within a mile, I can smell it. I think it was part of God's humor that I sent me to work in a middle school with a nose like this. And, God, just to let you know...I don't always find this humorous. I keep waiting for a time when my nose turns out to be heroic. Like, maybe I will save someone's life by smelling approaching danger...ok, I kid...kinda.
I enjoying sewing, but just ask anyone who has seen my work- Not a talent
I enjoy studying the Bible- looks more like floundering.
I enjoy being a wife- miss that mark often
I enjoy parenting- I think I am better than average, but it's a LOT of work and I don't think I hit the talent mark
Teaching middle schoolers- This is probably the closest I come to a talent. I am by no means the best teacher ever, but I do have a good way with this odd age group. When I tell people what I do for a living, they usually look at me like I have two heads. Apparently, teaching middle school is not what most people see as a fun job.
So, there you have it...my talents..or not.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You have many talents. You are so organized. You have a brain that remembers everything.(we all count on you to remember and guide us!) I have been in your classroom when you did not know I was coming. You had each and every students attention. I really thought I would see a few spit balls, but there were none... love ac
Post a Comment