CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 16: A Song that Makes You Cry- NOT

I am TOTALLY skipping this post because it is irrelavent, boring, and I don't listen to music that would make me cry.

Here are some pictures of my family....you know...something that makes me SMILE!
Who has time for the crying junk anyway.


Sweet Jenna has had a rough few days. She has had a bad rash that has itched her crazy. Benadryl was holding it at bay until last night. She scratched and whimpered ALL night. I allowed her to sleep with me since Jeff was out of town and I got zero sleep. I did sleep on the couch for about 3 hours, but I was cold out there. (You know trying to avoid the whole repeat of the $600 power bill.) This morning I called first thing to schedule a doctor's appointment. I knew we would probably not find the cause, but I was hoping for some relief. I sent her to school because I HAD to go to work. I had 202 boxes of doughnuts being delivered, my student teacher was returning for her first day since November, I will be out tHursday for a job fair (recruiting), and so on. She emailed me at 12:30 straight miserable. I went over and took her more Benadryl. I do not know how she was staying awake. (I consulted the school nurse before I gave her meds.) She was a trooper and made it through. I literally thought she would combust waiting on the doctor at 4pm. She was in bad shape. She left the office with a shot and 7 days of Prednisone. We are hoping this will clear it right up. She already feels some better. I felt so bad for her. My suspicion is that is was caused by the dye in some grape kool-aid. If it's not that, then I have NO idea. I am just thankful she getting better. Yuck to itchy rashes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jenna i am so sorry about her itchy raSH!! Poor baby.
Love pictures, JaDE HAS SOOOOOO many different looks...love ac

Anonymous said...

Those are all good pictures. So sweet!

Caro XXX