My favorite non- fiction books would be:
The Bible
Beth Moore studies
Andrew Womack writings (not really books)
God's Creative Power- Charles Capps (that's a good one, there)
Biographies: particularly British royals and US Presidents and First Lady's. I really want to read George W. Bush's new biography.
So, I feel like this Blog Challenge may be boring my readers. However, it is truly a challenge for me, so I will continue. Bare/ Bear (which is it?) with me. I am almost half way complete.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You also remember in detail what you read. That is why you are so smart. Jenna is the same way. I am so glad I have two smart niece's to take care of me in my old age!!! love ac
You also remember in detail what you read. That is why you are so smart. Jenna is the same way. I am so glad I have two smart niece's to take care of me in my old age!!! love ac
Post a Comment