CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Never Before Blogged Pictures


I spent a little time going through some old Shutterfly pictures from before I started blogging. My first blog post was July 1, 2009. At that time jade was just over 1 and Jenna was 7.5. So, knowing that, there is a lot of time in our family that has gone unblogged. Here are a few that caught my eye today. (Currently, I am having trouble AGAIN rotating pictures. I apologize for the sore neck you will have after viewing.)


Jenna Montana- Christmas 2007- Almost 6

Christmas 2007, Jenna almost 6, 17ish weeks pregnant with Jade

Christmas 2007

Beauty Pageant 2008, Jenna was 6, I was a few weeks away from having Jade.


January 2006- Jenna and Landon at their 4th birthday party

Spring Break 2006- Hilton Head Island- Jenna 4
My special memory of this trip was that she started buckling her own seat belt while we were on this trip. What a freedom for me!

Later in the week Spring Break 2006- Charleston, SC

Jenna's 5th Birthday...look how tiny Bryn was.

Jenna's first field trip- Gatewood K3- Dairy Queen

Jade 6 days old, Jenna 6.5- Early June 2008



May 28, 2008- Jade's Birthday

Jenna's 6th Birthday Party- Sweet n Sassy, Warner Robins, GA
20+ weeks pregnant with Jade

These were in no order, obviously. I will try to pull out some of my favorite old pics from time to time.

0 comments: