Day 2 of the 30 day Blogging Challenge is favorite movie.
Now this one really doesn't apply to me. I am NOT a movie person. I sleep through almost every movie. I really enjoy comedies and that's about it. For me to even consider a movie, it has to at LEAST be reaslistic fiction. I always say, "if it leaves planet Earth, I am OUT." The only exception I make is for Caroline. She loves Harry Potter books and so I go with her to see the movies if she is in town when they are released. Actually, I have enjoyed them.
Jeff and I like the movies Facing the Giants and Fireproof, but after watching them once or twice, I'm kinda over them. I really don't get watching the same movie over and over anyway. (Jeff can watch the same movie 100+ times...I just don't get it!)
I do like biographies and history stuff, but I rarely make time to watch any.
I do not like action movies (they are usually dark in color, too loud, and they mumble...UGH). I despise science fiction....nothing about it do I get. Star Wars literally loses me when those words scroll and say , "in a galaxy far away" ..I'm lost from the get go. I really don't like horror movies, either. They don't scare me, I just don't think they are healthy.
So, that's about it for my movie life. What are your favorite movies?
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love biographies! Comedy is great! I agree with you on most...love ac
Irreversible, Men Behind the Sun, Driving Miss Daisy - BLM
Urban Cowboy & As Good As It Gets
Forest Gump is my all time favorite movie. I do really like the Harry Potter books and movies. Which is strange because I usually can not stand fiction?
Caro
Post a Comment