I took this picture on our honeymoon in Jamaica. It is not the best picture ever, but I love it anyway. I remember the first time I ever saw the sun melt into the ocean (I was in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico) and I had NO IDEA what I had been missing. You know, I had always seen the sun RISE over water being the East Coast girl that I am . The west coast is breathtaking at sunset. We were staying on the west side of Jamaica in Negril I took this picture from a moving boat and I had just jumped off a cliff and was in really bad pain. (story for another day!) It's a wonder the picture came out at all.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Day 9: A Photo I Took
Well darn...this topic was dumb. I took almot every picture ever posted on this blog. I'm just gonna choose a favorite and move on...how bout that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment