CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 8: A Photo That Makes You Angry/ Sad

This one stumped me. I mean I considered doing a screenshot of my online bank account, but then I decided 1) that was unsafe and dumb, and 2) I have money to meet all my needs with deposits from two good jobs. Nothing to be sad/ angry about there.

Then, I considered a few people that make me sad/ angry. Can't you just see me posting some big, cheesy mug of someone who makes me sad/ angry? Oh, that makes me laugh. I would never do that- too mean spirited.

This is what I decided upon:
Divorce causes SO much pain and it has really hit my friends hard recently. I am tired of it and it make me angry/ sad. It hurts families; it hurts children. So there.

1 comments:

Kammy said...

I too hate this word and the meaning. My parents got divorced
when I was a kid. I think divorced
should really be called "I give up". Sometimes I know that there isn't a fix. I bet a good portion of people just don't know how to live through lifes ups and downs.
My hubby and I have been married 27 years this year. We took our vows seriously..the ones I think people have altered - richer or poorer, sickness and health, death do you part....
Hugs !
Kammy