CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Homemade Haircut (aka Rod Stewart Look)

DSC_5133
The playroom is hit by a bomb a big hit! The girls both love it and it is easy to clean up. I think this will work out.
DSC_5135
Lately, if you ask Jade to pose, she will open her mouth to show you her food I hope she grows out of this soon. Yes, she has on no pants. Who knows!
DSC_5140
Jenna's hair needed a trim and she wanted it cut, so ....I cut it.
DSC_5136
I cut about 3 inches.
DSC_5139
The whole time I was cutting I was thinking about an infamous hair cut that Todd and I got once. AC decided she would cut our hair. (Mama was not around.) She had seen on TV that the "Rod Stewart Look" was in style. She cut our hair attempting to get our hair in style. Oh dear! What a mess! I am SO thankful that we didn't have a blog back then, but I do wish we had at least 1 picture. WOW! If you do not know what Rod Stewart looks like- Google it. It' worth a laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great haircut. Your mother always said she didn't care what I did with yall's hair until then!! Yall loved it!! I know why Jade opens her mouth when u take picture. The day I was over there decorating cookies with them, I told her to open her mouth for the picture. Not sure why I did that but at the time it was necessary!! Tell her a fly will go in her mouth if she keeps doing that... love ac

Anonymous said...

I remember that hair cut well and it was not picture worthy. c