CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 5- Favorite Quote

Today's blog challenge is Favorite Quote. Challenge this is! I don't know that I have a favorite quote.

I have a few favorite Bible verses:
John 3:16
Romans 10:9-10
Isaiah 53:5
Philipians 4:13
just to name a few

I always remind myself and Jenna (Jade's turn will come)to "do right".

My pastor always says, "Remember who you are are whose you are." and "Don't make permanent decisions based on temporary circumstances".

I frequently remind myself that these are the best days with my girls- don't worry over the little things and enjoy them. So what if we are constantly in the road, doing homework, doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, attending birthday parties, etc...these busy days are the best.

Do you have a favorite quote? Do share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope said...

Love the Bible and Phil 4:13 is one of my favorites too!