CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

VERY GOOD NEWS

We spoke with MeMe tonight and it looks like she and Pappy will be here for Christmas. That's WONDERFUL news. We have always wanted them to be here, but it's so hard for them to get away. This year Jeff and I have not been to HH near as much as usual due to $$$, but we are super excited to get to see them soon.

Nonni and Pop will be in Oregon this year. I have plans to cook lunch for the McMichaels, the McEvers (if they can come), and now for the Mullis's.

isn't that great news?!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jan for the invite but the McEver family will be here to eat. I was going to tell yall to come here but looks like you have plans too. It won't be the same having Christmas without my sissy. Todd needs to get his fanny back to Georgia!!!!! Love yall, ac