CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ornaments 2010

Jenna’s friend, Kelsi is spending the night with her tonight. Kelsi loves a good craft as much as anyone I know.

DSC_4674

Last year when Jenna was in Mrs. Brown’s class, they made the cutest swirly paint ornaments. I was able to snag some clear ornaments on sale at JoAnn’s earlier this year and we already had the paint.

DSC_4663

The girls would drop in the paint and shake.

DSC_4665

Jade watched from her perch of the back of the couch.

DSC_4666DSC_4667DSC_4668DSC_4669

They turned out so cute.

DSC_4670

The girls had a good time and the mess was minimal.

DSC_4671DSC_4672

This craft was a winner.

DSC_4673

Speaking of winner…I got an email that I won a monogrammed tote basket from another blog today. Woot Woot! I will post more details when I get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having Kelsi over, I am sure she is having a blast!!! Kim

Anonymous said...

I am waiting on my pillsbury winnings??!!