CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas pics from my phone

I have used the pics from my good camera, but I did have a few on my phone that I wanted to share. (Remember, the blog is my scrapbook.)

 

Jenna and Jade…One hat is Jenna’s and the other is Papa’s.

phone 002

Sweet Bryn joined the fun.

phone 003

Uncle Todd, Aunt Caro, and Victoria sent Jenna roller skates for Christmas. Jenna has gotten really good practicing in the garage.

phone 004

Anthony was embarrassed, but he did wear the Snuggie.

phone 007

Just look at all the gifts from MeMe and Pappy.

phone 008phone 009phone 013

Christmas Eve dinner at Japanese. We celebrated MeMe’s brithday, too.

phone 014

The children were nestled….look at those monogrammed pillowcases…Jenna and Jade both got them.

phone 015

What a meal…

phone 023

and it’s snowing outside, so I'm gonna leave the computer and go enjoy the day.

0 comments: