CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gametime Sports Club

Today we made a special outing to Covington to a fun place. A former student teacher of mine, (you know I love a good student teacher), and her husband own this pace called Gametime Sports Club. I guess the have been opened about 6 months. She suggested that I follow their place on Facebook and I always enjoy reading about the fun things going on there. (batting cages, pitching lessons, Karate, yoga, cheerleading, basketball, bounce houses, b-day parties, and maybe more. (and I may have added a few things that they don’t do. I’m going on memory here.) Anyway, Robyn and I decided that it was long overdue to get the families together. We had plans to go to the DREADED Ch. Cheese. I have never really liked the place, and when Jenna wet her pants in the slide once, I have avoided it like the plague. I mean if MY CHILD will pee in the slide, what else is in there? Ewww. I was gonna suck it up and go for the sake of the kids, but this morning on FB, I read that Gametime was hosting $5 all day play. (Naomi, FB advertising works!) Ah Ha, change of plans, we are heading to GTS! What a great place. Turns out Zachary already takes pitching lessons there.

DSC_4661

I wish Zach was in this picture. In fact, I didn’t any good ones of Zach. (Robyn, send me one so I can add it.)

DSC_4639

DSC_4640

The kids had SO much fun. It was no near as crowded, loud, or nasty as the other place. In fact, it was great!

DSC_4641DSC_4642DSC_4644DSC_4648

All the pics of Zach are something like this….

DSC_4649DSC_4650DSC_4651DSC_4652

Jade just loves Bryn. In the obstacle course Jade was slower climbing the last hill. Bryn was so sweet to wait at the top and encourage her.

 

DSC_4654DSC_4655DSC_4657

See this window at the top of the slide? We caught Zach perched up there watching the cheerleaders who were practicing behind the wall on the other side of the gym. Sheesh!

DSC_4658

Don’t think for a minute that Jeff didn’t have as good a time as anyone! They really should have charged him an entry fee.

DSC_4659

Could there be a worse pic? (It’s the only one I was in at all)

DSC_4660

I would HIGHLY recommend this place to others. Check em out on FB or, better yet, go by and check them out in person. You will not be disappointed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I will tell all my grandmother friends about this place. Great pictures of all, thanks!! love you ac