CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread and Potty Training

Today AC came over and brought a gingerbread cookie decorating kit. (She bought it for Anthony and Ashley, but my kids won out.)Ryleigh was here for a while, so she joined in the fun.

AC ate as much icing as she decorated with….It was yummy!

DSC_4865DSC_4866

 

Jade, who wore “Unnywears” all day with NO accident, was SO proud of her cookie.

DSC_4868

Ryleigh, of course, did a near perfect cookie.

DSC_4869

AC the decorator.

DSC_4870

Jenna made the abominable snowman.

DSC_4871DSC_4873DSC_4875DSC_4876

Jenna is not in many pics because she was taking the pictures. I was busy preparing the dressing for Christmas lunch. I have everything prepped and in the freezer. So far: pinto beans (fear not- they are not in freezer), hashbrown casserole, broccoli casserole, dressing, 2 turkeys (small- thawing), and a ham.

I am SOOOO proud of Jade for her potty training. She has been staying dry all day at daycare (in Pull-ups ) for a WHILE! She has done terrible at home. This morning when she got up, I asked her to bring me a clean diaper and she brought me panties. (She calls them Unnywears) She had NO accidents and I could not be prouder. I went ALL day without changing a single diaper! Woo to the Hoo!

Tomorrow Jenna will head to her grandparent’s to celebrate Christmas. Jade and I may get to visit some, too. Jeff will work tomorrow and then HOPEFULLY only have to work half a day on Friday. MeMe and Pappy, Hope and Derrick, AC and Uncle Joe will be here on Friday. They always bring lots of cheer. (Sometimes AC brings her cheer in a glass- LOL) My fingers are crossed that Jeff and I MIGHT have a date night tomorrow night. (with Jade in tow, of course)

***Remember WAY back in November when I decorated and wrapped WAY early….you thought I was NUTS….See how busy we are….that’s why I do it early. I know that we are NO BUSIER than anyone else….How do ya’ll do it???!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AC is looking very slim and trim in these shots. Congrats to sweet Jade with her unnywears. And great shots Jenna! I love you all and miss you lots and lots, c