CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quiet Days

I did not blog yesterday because we literally did nothing. Nonni took the girls and I did as little as possible while Jeff was at work. (I did clean and cook a little.)

So, on day 2 of doing nothing, what would we do?

We could go crazy….

DSC_5132

or play with the new stuff…..

DSC_5127

or make a mess in the foyer….

DSC_5128

or paint….

DSC_5129

or cook a bunch of stuff for the freezer for when mom goes back to work…

or go to Wal Mart and buy fabric for pillowcases for future birthday party gifts….

or ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Yep, that was our day.

Jeff is off for the next 2 days- YIPPEE! (I think) What will we do? Stay tuned to see.

Oh, and tomorrow is Victoria’s 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE Niece. (Shh, don’t tell Sophie D.) We love you very much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote on this already and it is not showing up. Your mom said the same thing.....ac