Ok, last post of phone pics. (Maybe)
Jade has rearranged the presents under the tree OVER AND OVER. Let’s just say this arrangement did not last long. Funny thing, as she was so proudly lining them up she started counting them. Jenna and I were ignoring her until she got to 8, 9, 10, eweven. We just fell out. She has randomly said higher numbers before, but this time she was correct. Wonder how high she would have counted if we had not started laughing.
Doodles is in full swing. He has been writing notes back and forth with Jenna. We now know that he was born on Feb 11 the year that Christopher Columbus sailed. dang, we got an OLD elf. I hope he lives a while longer.
Poor Jade….she woke up with SERIOUS bedhead!
She loves to wear her shoes on the wrong feet. (The bobo’s she is sporting here came from Nonni. I don’t do character shoes!)
We are using the pet penguin again. Trying to fight the winter snots with Jade.
Jade also likes to wear Jenna’s boots on the wrong feet. Uh, where does she come up with this stuff.
Here is where I caught Jade eating the gingerbread house.
See the little green blob near her hand. Yep, USED to be a gumball!
I went to WAR with my embroidery machine recently. Let’s just say that I lost a battle (and a half), but I WON THE WAR! Take that pesty Singer! Let’s just say there’s “Hope” afterall. (that’s an inside joke)
Today we went to Covington to visit with Robyn, Bryn, and Zach. On the way home Jeff got Jade a Push Pop.
What PARENT gets a TODDLER a Push Pop in the TRUCK!?
She LOVED IT!
and then she crashed! My fav part is the pony tail that is almost losing it’s holder.





1 comments:
That is one tired baby, so precious! Give her kisses from me. love ac
Post a Comment