CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Carol

April 28 marks Aunt Carol’s birthday. In good ol blog fashion, I am choosing to celebrate the special day by taking a look at some old pictures. (and some new ones, too) AC is so animated that most of the pictures speak for themselves and I will try to avoid making too many comments. Be aware- There are a TON of pictures. I had a hard time choosing, so I am putting a lot.

Ok, I goofed- I left the CD with the OLD pictures on it at school. I will have to post them tomorrow. In the mean time, enjoy the most recent pictures.

 DSC_2741 

AC is a GREAT cook. Somehow I had a hard time finding a picture of her in the kitchen, but I did find this one of her in Hilton Head dancing in the kitchen.

 DSCF1048

I have NO words…

DSC_3987

Loving Great Aunt

DSC_4097 DSC_4130 - Copy DSC_5341

Dog lover!!!!!

DSC_6753 DSC_6762

In this next one she appears to be thinking, “I hear what you are saying, but I don’t understand and I really don’t care.”

DSC_6781

She has recently become a blonde. Speaking of hair- When Todd and I were little AC decided to cut our hair. Mama was not around and Todd and I thought it would be cool. AC said she wanted to give us the “Rod Stewart look”. Keep in mind, AC has NO experience cutting hair. She was so confident as she cut our hair. Oh my- it was a disaster! Mama was not very happy with her. Imagine, AC+ no experience+ 2 naive kids+ scissors+ image of Rod Stewart= YIKES (and spikes!)

DSC_8010 - Copy DSC_8021

Not sure what is up with Nonni and Jenna here, but I do remember that Nonni had a HUGE knife behind her back. (Kinda scary the more I look at her face.)

DSC_8033

Typical

DSC_8049

We do not need any entertainment when AC is around. (sorry Caro- I’m posting these again.)

DSC_8064 DSC_8067 DSC_8071

Just minutes after Jade was born and the first time Jenna saw her sister. (Or anyone saw her for that matter)

DSCF0052 IMG_0141

Ok, so these next ones have a story behind them. (I will post our “Olan Mills” spoofs some other time. Possibly the best bday gift Todd ever got {or at least a close second to the retro Nintendo I gave him})

All the things she loves…..

 soccer, Christmas 2007 6th bday 204

I think this pic should be her avatar on Facebook. (and she is thinking, “WHAT is an avatar?! I bet she accuses me of making the word up. Ha!)

soccer, Christmas 2007 6th bday 217

She has been married to this man for almost 35 years. I mean just look at him! Who could resist?!

 soccer, Christmas 2007 6th bday 213

She is the proud mother of Anthony.

soccer, Christmas 2007 6th bday 208

Aunt Carol, You are an AWESOME aunt. I am so thankful for you. You keep our family entertained and fed (and if we don’t keep our guard up- drunk!) I love you very much!!! Have a great day!

Be sure to come back tomorrow night for “The Early Years”.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all love her!! She is the rock of the family-yes that's scary!! great work, jan!! c

Anonymous said...

So much fun and laughter!!! Thanks Jan I enjoyed looking at these and the comments you had to go with them!! I know it took alot of your time and I thank you so much!! I love you too and the rest of your clan!!!!!!!!!!! ac

Anonymous said...

uncle Joe finally looked at the blog. I'm so appreciative of my updated picture. LOL UJ